GDPR Statement & Privacy
Please rest assured we do not as a business ‘sell on’ or pass to ‘third parties’ data we hold on you.
- We won’t be changing the way in which we hold your data, as typically we only hold your ‘Business name’, ‘Address’, ‘ Telephone number’ and ‘email’ details on our database for you our client.
- We retain all data from previous communications on our server and if you wish for this to be removed, please let us know and we can delete if required.
- We do not collect information from our website on our customers.
- We do not collect any personal (non-business related) details on individuals whatsoever.
Any personal information provided to us will be held securely. We will not share your data without your specific consent. We will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is maintained and updated correctly. It is your duty to inform us of any changes to your personal information to ensure that it is up to date. We do not collect personal information on individuals under the age of 16. We will retain any records captured to assist you in possible future collaboration with Essex Urology. If you do not want us to retain your information, wish to know what information we keep of yours, or want to request that we delete or amend information from our database, please contact us directly.
As set out in the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies. As part of our business, we will require certain information from clients in order to provide appropriate services.
We will not seek sensitive personal information unless it is legally required or reasonably necessary to maintain a professional relationship. Sensitive information includes data concerning race or ethnic origin, physical or mental health, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, political opinion, trade union membership or criminal records and proceedings.
If you are an associate of Essex Urology, we may use your personal information, including (but not limited to) your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, bank details, passport information and CV details for the following lawful purposes:
- Matching your details with appropriate assignments
- Contacting you by telephone, email or post to alert you to identify availability and suitability and make any logistical arrangements
- Supplying your details to prospective clients prior to any assignments
- Obtaining references from your named referees; if required to support your assignment prospects
Mr Ranjan Thilagarajah MS FRCS(Urol) FRCS(Eng.)
Consultant Urological Surgeon